JBL MA704 4 Channel Amplifier
1000 Amp MaxModel: MA704
- Speaker-level and low-level inputs let JBL Apex amplifiers integrate with just about any audio input.
- JBLMarine amps feature selectable all-, high-, or low-pass crossovers with variable electronic frequency adjustment to allow for fine-tuning multiple system configurations.
- JBL power and performance at an affordable price point.
- Product family look and feel to meet the needs of our JBL cutomers.
- JBL Marine amplifiers are engineered to withstand harsh marine conditions, with fully ""marinzed"" circuit boards to ensure flawless power delivery, year after year
- Onbard 12dB electronic crossovers, with slectable full-range, high-pass & low-pass switching, provide tuning options for systems of any size
- Output power is perfectly matched to meet the needs for your JBL marine products
- JBL Marine amplifiers feature a slim chassis and a small footprint to allow for installation in tight spaces
New weather-resistant & high-performance JBL Marine amplifiers deliver impressive power from a compact chassis designed to withstand outdoor environments. Available with 4-channel and 5-channel outputs. JBL Marine amplifiers incorporate our latest amplifier topology that includes selectable all-, high-, or low-pass crossovers with variable electronic frequency adjustment for precision system tuning. Engineered for harsh marine conditions, with power and performance to meet the needs of any outdoor audio system, JBL Marine amplifiers are the perfect match for all of your JBL marine products.Specifications
|Max Power||1000W Peak|
|RMS Power Output @ 2?||100W x 4, <1% THD+N|
|RMS Power Output @ 4?||70W x 4, <1% THD+N|
|RMS Power Output, 4? Bridged||200W x 2, <1% THD+N|
|Signal-to-Noise Ratio||>85dB (ref 1W output @ 4?)|
What's in the Box:
- 1 amplifier
- Stainless steel mounting hardware
- Rubber inserts
- 4 High-level input adapters
- 2 spare fuses
- 2 2-color brand stickers
- Quick start guide