Humminbird SSTH 14 HW MSI+ T - SOLIX MEGA SI+, DI+, DS CHIRP w/ Temp Thru-Hull TransducerModel: 710302-1
- This accessory is compatible with the following Humminbird products: All SOLIX models with MEGA Side Imaging+. This includes: SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 10 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2 CHO, SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 12 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2 CHO, SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2, SOLIX 15 CHIRP MEGA SI+ GPS G2 CHO.
- This transducer provides Side Imaging (MEGA SI+/800kHz/455kHz), Down Imaging (MEGA DI+/800kHz/455kHz) and Dual Spectrum CHIRP 2D sonar with a CHIRP range of 150-220kHz
- MEGA Side Imaging Frequencies - Max Range (side-to-side): 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 800ft (244m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA SI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 400ft (122m)
- MEGA Down Imaging Frequencies - Max Depth: 455kHz: 440-500 kHz - 400ft (122m), 800kHz: 790-850 kHz - 250ft (76m), MEGA DI+: 1075-1150 kHz - 200ft (61m)
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Frequencies: Full: 150-220 kHz, Narrow: 180-240 kHz, Wide: 140-200 kHz
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Max Depth: 1200ft (365m)
- Connects to HELIX 8-12 MSI+ G3N models using adapter cable MKR MI-1 Humminbird HELIX Adapter Cable (#1852088)
This stainless steel thru-hull transducer provides crystal-clear sonar images of fish and structure below and to each side of of your boat, thanks to MEGA Side Imaging+, MEGA Down Imaging+ and Dual Spectrum CHIRP sonar. Designed to bring these leading sonar technolgies to larger vessels that require a thru-hull transducer solution, the SSTH 14 HW MSI+ T is a great choice for boats in either saltwater or freshwater environments. This product includes built-in temperature sensor, rugged stainless steel stem, fairing block, stainless steel mounting hardware and 20’ cable with a 14-pin, waterproof connector.
What's in the Box:
- Fairing Block