- UV resistant, gray, glass filled thermoplastic polyester box, mounting adapters and globe guards resists abuse and harmful effects of the elements.
- Excellent temperature operating range of -40 F (-40 C) to +302 F (150 ) for use in areas with wide temperature variations or extreme ambient temperatures.
- High temperature silicone gasketing maintains integrity and molded threads for ease of installation/removal.
- Heat resistant glass globe withstands thermal shock in wet locations and has thread type mounting to assure weather tight sealing.
- High strength protective globe guard helps prevent accidental globe and lamp breakage.
- Accommodates Type A incandescent lamps up to 150 watts.
- UL 1598 Standard for luminaries.
- UL 1598A Marine type luminaries
Ceiling mount non-metallic, vapor-tight incandescent luminaries including the fixture, mounting box, guard and heat resistant glass globe. Accepts up to 150 watt Type A incandescent lamp (not included).