Garmin Panoptix™ LiveScope Ice Fishing Bundle Includes ECHOMAP™ UHD 93svModel: 010-02342-15
- Drill fewer holes and catch more fish with the Panoptix LiveScope™ ice fishing bundle, which includes an ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv combo and Panoptix LiveScope sonar transducer.
- Hit your limit with the power of Panoptix Livescope, which offers two modes of sonar in one transducer.
- If it’s out there, you’ll know it — with real-time sonar that lets you see up to 200’ in any direction.
- Only drill where there’s fish when you use LiveScope™ Forward sonar.
- Keep an eye on your jig and what it attracts with LiveScope™ Down sonar.
- It’s all in the details. And with LakeVü g3 maps, you’ll get them all on 18,000 lakes.
- Everything goes where you go. All accessories fit in the rugged, portable carrying case.
Revolutionary real-time sonar pairs with a large ECHOMAP UHD 93sv combo touchscreen display, allowing you to see up to 200’ in any direction.
Adapt your fishing technique with a Panoptix LiveScope system, which offers two scanning sonar modes. The bundle also includes a battery, charger and swivel pole mount.
LiveScope Forward sonar shows up to 200’ all around you and below the ice, so you can locate schools of fish and know where to drill the next hole.
LiveScope Down sonar shows moving sonar images of what is below the ice, so you can watch fish respond to your jig.
The unit comes preloaded with LakeVü g3 maps with integrated Navionics® data, covering more than 18,000 lakes in the U.S.
The built-in flasher provides accurate jig and fish detection as they swim into the sonar beam.
You can create custom pages that combine Panoptix™ sonar, flasher and map on your display.
Where you take your bundle is up to you. But the rugged, portable carrying case lets you easily transport it from hole to hole and season to season.Specifications
|PHYSICAL DIMENSIONS||13.8"" 12.2"" 13.0"" (35 31 33 cm)|
|DISPLAY SIZE||7.8"" x 4.8""; 9"" diagonal (19.9 x 11.3 cm; 22.9 cm diagonal)|
|DISPLAY RESOLUTION||800 x 480 pixels|
|DISPLAY TYPE||WVGA display|
|WEIGHT||25.1 lb (11.4 kg)|
|POWER CONSUMPTION||6.2 W|
|ANTENNA||Internal or external over NMEA 2000|
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK™ PORTS||1 Panoptix™ port|
|TRANSMIT POWER||500 W|
|Maps & Memory|
|PRELOADED MAPS||LakeVü g3 (inland maps)|
|ACCEPTS DATA CARDS||1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum card size|
|TRACK LOG||50,000 points; 50 saved tracks|
|GARMIN SONAR COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|Sonar Features & Specifications|
|FREQUENCIES SUPPORTED||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|CHIRP SONAR TECHNOLOGY||Yes (Built-in)|
|MAXIMUM DEPTH||Down and Forward: 200’ (61.0 m)|
|BOTTOM LOCK (SHOWS RETURN FROM THE BOTTOM UP)||Yes|
|WATER TEMPERATURE LOG AND GRAPH||Yes|
|SONAR HISTORY REWIND||Yes|
|NMEA 2000® COMPATIBLE||Yes|
|TRANSDUCER PIN NUMBERS||21-pin|
|NMEA 0183 INPUT PORTS||1|
|NMEA 0183 OUTPUT PORTS||1|
What's in the Box:
- ECHOMAP™ UHD 93sv chartplotter
- Panoptix™ LiveScope System
- Panoptix ice fishing mount
- Tilt/swivel mount
- Power cable
- Bag with handle
- Rechargeable battery
- Battery charger