Digital Yacht AIS100 ReceiverModel: ZDIGAIS100
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with existing plotter and radar systems
- High speed NMEA output (38,400 baud)
- Requires VHF antenna or dedicated AIS antenna (available as optional accessory) or splitter
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution
- BNC antenna connector
This value priced, entry level AIS receiver is Digital Yacht’s most cost effective solution for adding AIS to your boat. Featuring the same dual channel receiver as the AIS100Pro, but without the USB interface and multiplexer, there is no compromise on performance and the AIS100 will out-perform all other, inferior, single channel receivers.
For use with existing AIS compatible chart plotters, such as the latest Garmin, Raymarine, Navico, Standard Horizon and Furuno units. Typical AIS reception range is 20 — 20 m for a mast top antenna.