Skip to content
Roll over image to zoom in
Click on image to zoom
- Cross Linked polyolefin tubing is much stronger than PVC tubing and will not burn like PVC.
- Heat activated adhesive lining provides impervious seal to salt water, oil, acids, and sunlight as well as providing strain relief.
- Nylon insulator, preferred by experts, for Marine Grade™ resistance to sunlight, water, oil, chemicals, vibration and cut-through damage.
- UL Listed and CSA Recognized
- Highest shrink ratio - shrinks to 1/3 original size.
- Shrinks at 257° F/125° C.
- Operating temperature range 40° C to 110° C.
- ANCOR heat shrink connectors offer heat activated adhesive built into the sleeve of the heat shrink tubing
- Shrinks to form a water tight seal and the ultimate vibration and strain relief.
- Tinned for corrosion resistance.
- Pure copper for maximum current flow.
- Brazed seam for maximum strength.
|Wire Range ||mm ||Qty/Pkg ||Part No |
|12-10 ||3-5 ||500 ||309202 |
|12-10 ||3-5 ||100 ||309299 |
|16 - 14 ||1-2 ||100 ||309199 |
|16 - 14 ||1-2 ||500 ||309102 |
|22 - 18 ||0.3-0.8 ||500 ||309002 |
|22 - 18 ||0.3-0.8 ||100 ||309099 |